Life is Complete, a Willy Wonka Style Restaurant is Coming Soon
If you've seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or even the Johnny Depp remake, chances are you thought about how amazing it would be to tour the factory. Endless rooms of sweets, chocolate streams for days, crazy machines that make it all happen. Well it's about to become reality....well, kinda.
The Toothsome Chocolate Factory will open later this year at Universal Studios. Although this isn't affiliated with the Willy Wonka franchise, it will certainly have the feel of such with birdcages, antique clocks, smokestacks, waiters in eccentric outfits and of course you'll be able to watch them make chocolate on site. No word on any Oompa Loompa type servers.
According to an article in goodhouskeeping.com, some of the featured menu items will include:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover's dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: The classic Florida dessert turned into a delicious shake. You'll even get a slice of pie on top!