The Unlimited Pasta Pass is Back at Maine Olive Gardens
There are only 22,000 available, so you better be ready to grab your Unlimited Pasta Pass. Olive Garden is bringing back its popular 'Never Ending Pasta Bowl" that lets you eat all the delicious pasta you can for eight weeks for just $100. This year there will also be 50 passes for $200 that get you the pasta and an eight-day, all-inclusive trip to Italy for you and a guest.
Maine has Olive Garden locations in South Portland, Augusta and Bangor that will honor the Unlimited Pasta Pass.
The passes go on sale at 2 p.m. at pastapass.com but you will have to be VERY quick. They sold out last year in one second.
Some things you should know from the Olive Garden's Pasta Pass website:
- Passes will sell quickly, so click fast! The "Buy" buttons become active as soon as the clock hits zero at 2PM ET on September 14th.
- Decide in advance which one you'd like to buy as quantities are limited (22,000 Pasta Passes and 50 Pasta Passports).
- If you're lucky enough to snag a Pasta Pass or Pasta Passport to Italy℠, you will move straight to the cart and have 8 minutes to complete your purchase.
- When all Pasta Passes or Pasta Passports are claimed, we'll open a virtual waiting room where you may have another opportunity to buy a Pass, if a transaction ahead of you does not complete. This process could take several minutes.
- You will see a sold out message when the waiting room is full, all transactions are complete, or no more Passes are available.
- Sale lasts for 30 minutes or until all Passes/Passports sell out. Not everyone who wants a Pass/Passport will get one.
- Limit of one Pass/Passport per transaction.