If You Get a Job at a Maine McDonald’s You Could Win a New Car
Yup. McDonald's is giving away a new car.
It's not all McDonald's in Maine - but the ones run by the family-owned RC Management, LLC. Of the 58 McDonald's in Maine, they own 25. They stretch from Kennebunk to Millinocket.
This car giveaway is for current employees and anyone who takes a job with one of these 25 McDonald's by 8/31/22. They are giving away a new car in October. If you are an hourly employee and have been with the company (again, the RC Management franchise McDonald's) since 6/30/22 you can enter! They even have a little video of what your day might look like. Of course, your day will look a lot more like this if you live in New York City.
Employers are hurting and trying to get people to work! I have never seen the kind of incentives to get employees as they have now. People just sort of expect a 'sign-on bonus' when getting a new job. Some bonuses for just taking a job are in the thousands!
Here's a little about what the RC Management McDonald's can offer from their website:
We are currently offering a starting rate of $15/hr for Part Time weekday afternoons and weekend crew Our Benefits Include:
- We offer up to $2500 tuition reimbursement for all crew
- We offer Free employee meals during your break
- We offer a 30% Employee Discount for all employees to use anytime
- If you are looking for a 401(k) - we offer it!
- If you are looking for advancement - we offer it!
- If you are looking for a flexible schedule - we offer it!
- If you are looking for health insurance - we offer it!
- Earned Paid Leave - we offer it!
- We also offer substantial discounts at national retailers
Oh, and you might add 'new car' to that list too! I couldn't find what kind of car, but who cares - it's a new car!