Hops and Hounds Is Back This Saturday With a New Time but the Same Tail-Wagging Day of Fun
New time. Same family-friendly, tail-wagging day of fun.
The annual Hops and Hounds is right around the corner, and we can't wait to see you and all your pups on Saturday, June 15, at the Raitt Homestead Farm in Eliot, Maine.
But, heads up, there's a new time for the event this year: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
That's right, we are kicking off the party earlier!
Not only can we celebrate the dogs we love and raise shelter and adoption awareness, but it's all while enjoying live music, food trucks, Seacoast Dock Dogs competition, Tito's Handmade Vodka Drinks, craft beer, contests, prizes, entertainment, shopping, and more.
And if you have an Early Paws Pass, you can get into the venue at 9:30 a.m. to preview adoptable pups.
Here's the Important Stuff:
- Ticketing: Dogs are Free, your human is only $5
- This is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event
- This is a non-refundable event that is rain or shine
- Feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair
- No outside food or drink
- The selling of animals outside a designated origination is NOT allowed
- Please keep your pup on a non-retractable leash as retractable leashes are NOT permitted.
- Those over 21 and choose to enjoy a drink will be ID'd and wristbanded
See you all there!