Tune In for the Final Day of Markathon Eleven and Hit Up the Online Auction
What a wonderful week of music it's been!
Markathon Eleven has been on a roll as Mark Curdo has steered the ship, working nonstop to help raise money for the Center for Grieving Children.
And it's all been thanks to your song requests and donations, and now that it's Friday, December 6, the end of this music event is on the horizon.
The online auction ends at 3 p.m., and there's still plenty of great items you can bid on until that time.
Some of the featured items this year include:
- A Billie Eilish Concert Package with tickets, hotel and more
- A Disney Trip
- Autographed Patriots, Celtics and Bruins items
- Restaurant Gift Cards for the best places in Portland
- Autographed guitars from Collective Soul and Candlebox
- First Pitch at a Sea Dogs Game
- A ton of autographed concert posters from Country, Alternative and Classic Rock artists
And there's hundreds more choices, so make sure to check it out before it ends today. After all, the money from the auction goes to a good cause!
As for Markathon itself, the event will wrap-up at 6 p.m. It will be the perfect cap off to a week of raising money for the Center for Grieving Children.
And of course, all the requests and donations:
- Are essential in helping the Center support children, their families, and other young people coping with the pain and challenges of loss and change.
- Help invest in community-wide grief education, training, and crisis response, which the Center delivers regularly to schools, workplaces, and other organizations.
- Help generate the revenue needed to operate Center programs and recruit, train and support the many devoted volunteers at the core of our model of peer grief support.
So don't miss out on the final day of Markathon, and thank you to everyone who has participated!