A New Study Shows at What Age We’re Having the Best Sex, Happiest in our Career, Healthiest etc.
According to a recent study conducted the Daily Mail, some interesting stats have been revealed. Some of these results may either excite you or depress you...depending on where you're at in your life. Look at it this way, at least all of these important things in life happen at different times. Our lives would suck if they all happened at once, right? These will obviously vary depending on the person. I have to throw in that this survey was conducted among 2,000 Brits. We can't be that different than them, can we? Ok here it goes...
- Best dating life is age 24. My ship has sailed in that department. What if I date a 24 year old Leo DiCap?
- Healthiest is age 30. This one doesn't match up with me. I was exercising at age 30 but definitely kicked it up a few notches in recent years.
- Most confidence in your body is around age 31. Again, see the last stat. My moobs have seriously subsided as well as the beer belly.
- Best sex is age 32. Hmmmm, I hope that ship that hasn't sailed...
- Finding your "true love" is age 32. This obviously doesn't mean if you're 42, you're gross and repulsive and no one wants to be with you. It just means you're not part of the average.
- Happiest in your career age 38. I've been pretty happy in this department all along, I work in radio. Now if I could somehow find a way to have it pay my bills.
- Happiest overall is age 39. Makes sense. We've lived, we've learned, we're comfortable.
- Most content in your relationship is age 40. There ya people in your 20s and 30s. Stop saying there's no one out there for you and you're going to be single for the rest of your life.
- Best salary is age 42. Something to look forward to.
- And most total wealth is age 47. Also, something to look forward to!