WCYY is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WCYY is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs and more are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device. So what are you waiting for?
Setting up WCYY on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WCYY. Tap on the station logo to get to the WCYY skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WCYY skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WCYY.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.