What is the Best Time of Day To Workout? Have Sex? Drink?
I found this list to be quite interesting. Hopefully you find it helpful in daily life. Alright, here we go with the best time of the day to do random things…according to an article at dailymail.com.
1. Best time of day for sex is between 7:00 and 8:00am. For those of you taking part in Celebacy Month in June, which is no one by choice, this won't apply to you this month. A lot of guys will attest to morning sexy time. That’s generally because that’s when a man’s testosterone peaks. On a side note, be careful if you’re not looking to become a parent. It’s also the same time when a woman is most likely to become pregnant.
2. Best time to take on the hardest task of the day is between 8:00 and 9:00am. Weird, right? Almost seems too early. That is apparently when the body produces the most cortisol. I would think this, along with a few others on this list, would vary depending on how much sleep you got and how tired you are.
3. I find this one to be very important and although I never really thought about it, it makes sense. When is a good and a bad time to ask for a raise? Experts say between 11 and noon because you’re not groggy anymore but you’re also not tired. This obviously goes for your boss too. The worst time is the end of the day. That time frame could hold true but one thing I tend to look for is mood. You don’t want to ask for a raise (or anything really, if you can help it) when your boss is in a bad mood.
4. Continuing through the day, nice to see I’m in the parameters for lunch. I often hit the Once City Center food court between 1 and 1:30pm after the Throwback Lunch to grab something to eat. 1:00-2:00pm is the best time cuz it’s when your digestive system is crankin’ super hard.
5. This is another one where I’m….well, kinda close. I get out of here around 6 usually so I’ll try to hit Back Bay, the Eastern Prom area or my treadmill if it’s a craptastic day. Best time to exercise is between 5:00-6:00pm. Some people say the morning is but I’m not sure about you, I am not operating on full speed an hour after I wake up. Everyone is stronger, more flexible and generally has more energy in the early evening.
6. The best time to drink without getting drunk is between 6:00 and 8:00pm. Yes, there are people that would like to enjoy some Gritty’s Vacationland Summer Ales or a couple cocktails and not get hammered. I’m one of them..…on the weekdays anyway. Apparently your body processes alcohol at a slower rate at night, taking it longer to get into your bloodstream.
7. Lastly, what is the best time to go to bed? They say between 10-11pm. Looks like that’s when your body starts producing melatonin to make you tired. Sometimes I’m in bed at 9pm, sometimes it’s not til after 1am, depending on what I got going on. Regular sleep schedule? What's that?
Now tomorrow, don’t forget to start your day with some sexy time (whether it be with your significant other, a new friend or by yourself) between 7:00-8:00am and then follow the other guidelines, as they pertain to you. Good luck! Is it 6pm yet?