What is the Most Googled Thanksgiving Recipe in Maine?
Satellite Internet researched what the most Googled recipes were in every state, and Maine showed a sweet tooth.
Maine, along with Connecticut, New Hampshire and West Virginia all wanted to know about Thanksgiving desserts. Yea we did! Bring on the pie!
The most googled recipe was not about the giant turkey, but about green bean casserole! 10 states googled that (8 for turkey).
Whatever you google, eat lots, laugh more and sleep on the couch on accident!
– Turkey: California, Nevada, Arizona, Pensylvania, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Florida
– Turkey Brine: Montana
– Popeye’s Cajun Turkey: Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Illinois, Mississippi
– Honey Baked Ham: Georgia
– Sweet Potatoes: Arizona, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama
– Candied Yams: Hawaii
– Ambrosia Salad: Vermont
– Mac & Cheese: Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina
– Cranberry Sauce: Oregon, Massachussets
– Cornbread Dressing: Louisiana
– Corn Casserole: Indiana, Ohio, Iowa
– Green Bean Casserole: Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan
– Deviled Eggs: Wyoming
– Jell-o: Idaho, Utah
– Pecan Pie: Oklahoma, Arkansas
– Pumpkin Pie: Washington
– Pumpkin Cheesecake: Alaska
– Thanksgiving Desserts: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, West Virginia
Really Idaho and Utah...Jell-O?