Here’s What You Need to Know About Markathon 13
It's that time of year again!
Markathon is back, so get ready to join Mark Curdo for a week of all types of music, donations for a good cause, special guests, and more. It's the best week in radio, of course.
Here's what you need to know:
- Markathon is from December 6 to December 11, 2021.
- Listeners can request any music they want to hear for a donation to The Center for Grieving Children. That means you could request anything from the likes of Tool to Christina Aguilera to some good ol' Baby Shark.
- You can also participate by checking out the Markathon auction and bidding on one of the many items up for grabs.
- You can tune in to hear Mark all week long as well as the wild selection of songs on 103.7 from Lewiston/Auburn all the way to the White Mountains and beyond in New Hampshire, on 95.9 in Augusta, on 94.3 in Portland and southern Maine, online, our app and even Alexa or your Google Home.
- Special guests will be making appearances on the air all week.
Markathon has raised over $600,000 to date, and we can't wait to bring in even more for a good cause.
The Center for Grieving Children provides peer support, outreach and education to 4,000+ families annually, and their services are free for as long as needed and whenever needed.
It's support, love and care all through the power of radio and community. Let's go, Markathon!